Hello fellow surfers,
Welcome to the "We All Surf" blog. This blog was created with the mid-level surfer and waterman in mind. All entries, audio/video links and content will be relevant to the up and coming, weekend surfer and general waterman. This is an open forum for input and feed back, story telling, trip reports and gear input from anyone with an interest in board related water sports but is not a pro or semi-pro level athlete.
I have been surfing for over 20 years and come at this blog from exactly the level I feel about 98% of the rest of us normal athletes preform at. At times I will be bring to light some news from the surfing world and sharing pictures collected from the greater web as well.
I encourage you to offer stories of trips you have taken and unique ways in which you experience the water. This is more of a lifestyle blog than it is about who won what comp or how rad some pro was at some grinding shelf out in the middle of the ocean. This is a chance for the “average” man to step up and, if not shine, at least have some sense at least one person has read your story.
Thanks for checking in. I hope you become a follower and a potential co-contributor to We All Surf.
Thanks for checking in. I hope you become a follower and a potential co-contributor to We All Surf.
LarryB


No comments:
Post a Comment